Thursday, May 28, 2009

Those Terms

AI. It means different things to different people. And it's amusing to see how people react based on their own "genre."

To all my fantasy/science fiction friends, it means "artificial intelligence."

To all my dog show friends, it means "artificial insemination."

And there's a third one, but my mind has blanked on it, dang it. At any rate, it is amusing to see the reaction of my f/sf friends when I toss in a statement about AIing a dog. They may think I mean to give my dog artificial intelligence.

And of course "black bitch" can get you into trouble if you're in a restaurant. And to puppy buyers who bring their kids along, I try to remember to call a bitch a "female."

Then there's "dog" meaning male; and "dog" meaning species.

I've always been interested in linguistics, and I believe a study could be done on the culture of serious exhibitors, pro and amateur. 8-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your cheysulicardigans.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com