Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kennedy's Record

Kennedy is the dog I sent to Finland last summer, to an exceptionally good home with Taija Potsonen, who sometimes posts here. I found out yesterday that Kennedy has added more burnish to his name by winning a CC, BOB, and a Group 2 last weekend! Gooo Kennedy! So if I remember correctly (and I may not, because the European system is much more convoluted than AKC requirements), he now has five CCs, two CACIBs, four consecutive BOBs, and the Group 2. (CCs move the dog toward his championship, and the CACIB is for international shows. They count toward an international championship, while the CCs count toward his Finnish championship.) And he's just 16 months and has been in 6-8 shows. Not bad for the guy! 8-) Kudos to Taija. I am SO looking forward to showing him at our National Specialty next year, when Taija and Robert come over for 4-5 weeks.

2 comments:

Traci said...

Kennedy is a STUNNING boy, Jennifer... much to be proud of, for sure! I can't wait to see him in person!!!!!! :)

-Carol- said...

I just looked at the new photos you posted on the sw cardigan board! He is gorgeous! I'm anxious to see him too!!