Thursday, April 2, 2009

Brenna

This pretty girl is Ch. Dwysan Cheysuli Blackberry Cobbler, bred by Kathy Davis. Brenna flew home with me from Florida many years ago and became a wonderful member of my growing Cardi family. She had lovely type combined with the elegance I like. She finished her championship easily. In the whelping box, she produced Gizzi, who went on to work for the Phoenix Fire Department in educating children about how to survive a fire; Ribbon, who won the Megan and an AoM at the 2004 National; and a sole boy, Bonus, who went on to become only the second dog in Cardigan history to acheive a Dual Championship, owned and trained by Duane Forbes. In the breed ring he picked up a couple of Group placements, but his real forte was herding. I can't even remember all of his titles!

Unfortunately, at age four I lost Brenna to illness. 8-( But she does live on in her children, for which I'm very grateful.

No comments: